Anti-Cena Fan Ejected From RAW

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Jun 23, 2009.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I think that's ridiculous. A fan can't voice his opinion now without being kicked out from the show? Seems WWE have got a new "keep the hat, or get out!" rule.

Ironic that it came on a night that Cena was talking about how he survived the ECW crowd and on a night where Trump told everyone "RAW is YOUR show". It's your show, but gtfo if you don't like Cena. :rolleyes:

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

WOW, that's funny. I remember the old ECW crowds were so loud and crazy and now you have this little incident (not really an incident) where a guy threw his hat back. Somebody call security, a fan threw a hat back. Oh noz!

Come on, this is just crazy. Getting too babied now.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That’s not fair in my opinion, it’s a hat it’s not going to hurt Cena for god sakes. It would be different if it was a drink or even a chair or something of that nature, but a hat that Cena threw in the crowd. That’s ridiculous.

4. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I agree with the general concensus...that's completely ridiculous. Especially since they don't completely try to hide that Cena is "controversial" in the eyes of the fans. What's the point?

Millz likes this.
  5. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

The guy was probably a plant not an actual fan. That's just the sort of lame storyline the WWE have been coming up with lately.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Well in fairness I dont think that's the case in this situation.

Reason I say that is because it wasnt something that appeared on aire or WWE mentioned, well, at all. Had they said soemthing about it then that would have been different.

But I wouldnt put it past them to try something like that

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think the technical term used for why this fan was kicked out is "blasphemy".

Millz likes this.
  8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

May aswell stick this in with this thread. It seems that Cena haters aren't the only thing not allowed by WWE, Randy Savage fans aren't appreciated either!

What the hell is wrong with the WWE. The business is meant to be built around what the fans want. Controlling fans and suppressing their opinions like this is just ridiculous. There's been a lot of rumours that Vince has been crazier than usual lately, but this is pretty damn crazy!

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That is stupid, just because Vince as some beef with Macho Man, doesn't mean the fans cannot show their appreciation for a legend. I think the only reason why Vince released that Macho Man DVD is because he wanted more money. He know it would be a good seller. He cannot stand Randy Savage.

10. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

If he hadnt released a DVD on the Macho Man I would have been on Vince's side with this one but since he's making money off his name this is ridiculous.