• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anthony Davis

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
All the tools are there for him to become a superstar in this league - especially on the defensive side of the ball.

The one thing that has held him back are injuries. In the first year he played in 64 games, and second year, 67 games. He plays a position where his body will go through hell.

Do you see him reaching that elite potential and being able to play on average 80 games per year? If so, how dominate do you see him becoming? Or, you're someone that believes he'll be plagued with injuries his whole career(not like Oden or Walton) just miss on average 15 or so games a season.

Thoughts?

VJ_Sportsgeek

No way this kids legit. I heard from numerous sources over the off season that he put on a great amount of weight and muscle. And having a guy of that skill set with a bigger frame is a huge advantage.

Double Dribble

Love Anthony Davis.

He definitely needs to put on some muscle but he will be a star in this league. Comparable to Durant but with more upside defensively I think.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Davis is a future superstar imo and keeps getting better every year. I'll admit, I thiught he would be a bust but I've been wrong. He still needs to add weight and he likely won't have as many injuries if he adds some muscle. I think he will as his career goes on and he'll be a superstar in a few years.

thegreatone1964

Registered Member
At his very young age, he is extremely productive and he is a top 20 player on both ends of the floor. He will be a top 10 player in the league by the end of this year. I am not sure he will become a top 4 player, but he does remind me a great deal of David Robinson, and David won a scoring title with little other than an awful double-pump jumper and an ability to run the floor and draw fouls. Davis is not as big. but I predict he will shake the injury big and be a top 10 player for many years.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 4
dDave NBA 3
Babe_Ruth NBA 5
StroShow NBA 9
B Baseball 0