• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anthem acquires TNA

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That's the best news TNA could get right now. FINALLY, Dixie Carter is out of the picture and out of power. Granted, she's a minority shareholder and has been assigned another position but she'll no longer get involved in day-to-day operations for the promotion.

Now, for the talent's sake, Anthem really, really, really needs to reconsider the taping schedule because this is absolutely insane. If they get 4 or 5 people alone injured during the entire sequence of tapings, they're screwed big time. I don't think we'll see anything major develop in this set of tapings but I believe that come the next set in March, hopefully they'll figure a better (and healthier) taping schedule but also we'll see some major roster moves and creative changes.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree that its good news....TNA is a cockroach that will not die haha

But hey, if Dixie is somewhat out of the picture and Jarrett is back that can only be good news for TNA