Anoying overplayed/heard music

Discussion in 'Music' started by DinoFlintstone, Nov 22, 2009.

1. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'm actually very specific about which music I like. Genre doesn't matter, what matters is that I'm choosing to listen to it.

I rarely get the whole 'brings back memories things' with music because I didn't really like any until somewhat recently. And kids songs don't do it either.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Haha there were a ton of over played music back in the day.

Anyone remember Blink 182 - All the small things?

Man that had massive radio airplay =D

4. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

Bryan Adam's 'Everything I do.' Reminds me of a School-trip to Wales. Fun times.
    ------
    YouTube - Technohead - I Wanna Be A Hippy
    [Hard to get that song out of your head^
    Reminds me of when I first left home/student life.]

YouTube - The Birdie Song - The Tweets
    [Not a song, I know... I can't even remember why I 'deep down' 'shamefully' like it.' It was played all the time here in the early 90's.]

YouTube - Shaggy- Mr. Boombastic (lyrics)
    Another over-played song... I never liked it, then one day... ... ... I did. :-O

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Beyonce's Beautiful Nightmare (or whatever the fuck it's called) is quickly gaining speed as one of the most overplayed songs in radio history.

6. Shooting_Palanx

Yeah that song is over played to the DAYS!

I also remembered Boulevard of Broken dreams as a big radio song....played nearly every day in 04 everytime I turned on the radio lol.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Holy fuck I hated that song. I'm so fucking sick of Green Day as it is so I basically hate everything they do though so hating one song doesn't mean much anymore.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree Boulevard to Broken Dreams is arguably the most overplayed song in the last decade or so. God every 30 minutes you heard that song on the radio. It was so annoying, the song is terrible as well.

9. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Katey Perrys 'I Kissed A Girl'; i liked it at first, it was an alright song, but Galaxy played it 5 times a day! I can only handle it in small doses these days.

Pinks 'FunHouse'; another one i quite like but again fucking Galaxy got hold of it (and a remixed version, wtf?) and played that a dozen times a day. I really hated Oxfam Ebay for that.

10. Shooting_Palanx

It was a decent song in it's own respect, very well written and it conveyed a pretty good message.

The fact it was overplayed just got everybody to start hating the band lol.