• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another WWE Release

Anthony1975

Registered Member
According to NODQ.com Low Ki was future endeavored today. I hope he goes to TNA where his talents will be more appreciated.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! That's a huge shocker, I definitely didn't see that one coming. There as to be something behind this release, because the WWE was given him a lot of TV time on Smackdown.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
There has to be something backstage behind this. I am very surprised.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Oh crap, so that's why they've had the guy jobbing. Well, he won't go hungry, with the fan base he has around the world.

Alright! This isn't kool, just when there's a talent I get into all over again...they release them. This is annoying, and a HUGE shock to me.:mad:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I think he will gladly go to TNA or ROH and take what he can get. Shame NXT2 ended the way that it did now.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Right before Christmas...that's cute. Something better have happened because this is complete bullshit.

Sometimes I wonder about the WWE...whatever, they don't know what they are doing. Go to TNA Low Ki.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm pretty sure he'll end up in TNA, they'll be glad to sign him. He was so unique in the WWE and had a style that we haven't seen a while. He'll definitely be missed that's for sure. Surprised that Unity hasn't voice his displeasure for this yet.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Another comment, if TNA doesn't sign him, I have no faith in TNA regarding the finding of good talent.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well looks like it's Kaval who asked for his release.

411mania.com: Wrestling - More On WWE's Release of Kaval

He stated that he asked to be released since the WWE didn't have any future plans for him. If that's the case then I believe Kaval jumped the ship a bit, he should of waited a little longer. The WWE change their minds often, and even though he was jobbing at the moment, it doesn't mean that you won't get pushed. Still to see him go none the less.