Another WWE Draft?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

What are your thoughts on WWE having another draft lottery after Wrestlemania? Apparently WWE is having a three hour Raw in April and signs are pointing to that date being another draft.

Point of this thread is the following:

#1: Should WWE do another draft?

#2: Who would you want to change brands and where should they go?

2. I like the idea of another draft.

I want Batista go back to RAW, then have him, flair, and Triple H go heel and reform Evolution.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

that will never happen. Batista has been created in a Main Event face.

The whole idea for Evolution was the fact they wer ethe evoloution of wrestling.

Future- Orton and Tista
    Present- Triple H
    Past- Ric Flair

Batista can't be in a team I don't think he's been created as a singular element which i think is a load, he should go back to being a good superstars bodyguard. Perhaps MVP or maybe Triple H's again.

The draft is stupid because cross brands is stupid, one brand always has lackluster talent.

If they shared the talent around it would make for a much better show.

4. No because it would be the same superstars every night, then it would become repetitive, thats one reason why it was split into different shows...

5. GregMcJenkins

GregMcJenkins Registered Member

I like the idea of another draft too. I think it would be cool to see Batista on Raw. But besides Batista, I don't who should switch shows.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I definitely agree with your assessment of Evolution. That is over and done with. Once WWE got Orton and Batista over as main event threats in the eyes of the fans they broke up the stable.

I don't quite understand your reasoning in making Batista a bodyguard for HHH, MVP or anybody for that matter. Why would you take a man who is a legit main event superstar and put him in a stupid role in which he's not going to fight anybody for a title? Whether you realize it or not or want him to be or not, Batista is one of the top superstars in WWE right now. MVP wishes he was Batista at this stage. He's what, a three time World Champ and the fans love him?

7. I would rather see Batista as heel again and Flair as his manager again.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I love the draft, it's one of the few things saving the brands because of it's mixing of talents. Although, in the ideal setting, there'd only be one brand so we could have a lot of interaction, shuffling up the rosters is a great idea and keeps things fresh.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would love to have another draft as well, byt I don't want a lot of good superstars that are on Raw like Triple H, or HBK to go on Raw, you need your big time performers on Raw since it's the best brand out of three. But I would love to see Edge go on Raw, I believe he could be better used on Raw, and that would make him change his gimmick, which personally I think is very stupid. I also want Umaga to remain on Raw, because in my opinion he's only going to get better and better.

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I want to go back to two major shows with one minor show on Saturday. I can't stand the roster split and never had. It makes stables useless and has all but killed the tag team division, my favorite. The main eventers are still spread out and there isn't enough depth for ECW at all.

And where the hell are the Hardcore and European titles?