• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another work in progress

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all. Well now that I introdced you to "Harm" now I want to take the time to show a little friend I'm workin on. So take a peek and tell me what you think..

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
And here are a few more of the compleated skull. I'm not sure If I'm going to put eyes in it. The legs and arms are bakeing right now.

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Wow...it already looks fantastic, I can't wait to see the finished product! Maybe we should start a polymer meeting room?????

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Surfer! I wanna trade lives for a while.... you get to play and create... I get to update spreadsheets and talk to dull govt' types.

That is AWESOME!!!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
1_ares_1 said:
Surfer! I wanna trade lives for a while.... you get to play and create... I get to update spreadsheets and talk to dull govt' types.

That is AWESOME!!!!!
Yeah Night.......let's trade!!!!!!! :)

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Night.. you are the biggest kid I know. LOL.
Keep us updated, I wanna see it when it's done.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well you all are in luck..No not tradeing lives..I mean It's done..I have to wait for the arms to cool..The costume isn't the one I'm gonna use..It's a temp..I still have to paint and put in all the highlights to the bone , but the whole body id finished...I'll have pics up in a few.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nightsurfer said:
Well you all are in luck..No not tradeing lives..I mean It's done..I have to wait for the arms to cool..The costume isn't the one I'm gonna use..It's a temp..I still have to paint and put in all the highlights to the bone , but the whole body id finished...I'll have pics up in a few.
That's okay.....my life's not bad!!! Now hurry up and get it done!!!! :lol:

angelspeak said:
That's okay.....my life's not bad!!! Now hurry up and get it done!!!! :lol:
Drumming fingers.........waiting.....some of us do go to bed earlier than others, you're just gonna have to conform to my timezone and hurry up! :cool:

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Ok, ok so without further adue.....Here he is. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I gotta figure out how to do that hollowing out thing lol My biggest issue is that I want whatever Im working on to be 'seamless' and I end up screwing other parts up while squishing and smoothing arms

Awesome lil shoulder sitter ya got there Night :) Now where's the tutorial? lol