• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another sig by Mal

Malificus

Likes snow

I might actually use this one.

Give ratings, and your opinion on if I should use this sig instead of my current one.

Blur

iPimp
headin in the right direction. still tut whoring but thats good at your stage lol

Malificus

Likes snow
Actually, this time I just used tricks I remebered from the tutorials I looked at, and tried my own stuff out. I didn't actually look at any tutorials while making this. Soem of it was just me experimenting with stuff (Like the background, charcter shading/coloring and how the hair fades into the background, the tail-like stream thingy)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's a nice looking sig buddy, but like everyone told you on the last one it's a little too big. But besides that I like it even though purple is not that nice of a color.

B

Bio248

you should also try a few different settings on the blur tools you use to see if you can make the brushing less grainy. it helps a lot to define everything and make it look nicer like its actually "glowing" :)

B

Blitz

FF Unlimited! Gotta give you some props for that :D

I like it, very technical and cool, but again it's a little big. 8/10 Great work.

E

Escobar

It's nice, but it's freakin huge for a sig XD I'll give it an 8/10

I like your current one though...I can't stop watching it loop =\

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I like it, but I agree with Bio.

I think you nee dsomething to stand out; atleast to me it looks real flat, and doesn't really have a center of focus. Naturally you'd think the girl would be, but she's blended so much that its just part of the background. Maybe highlight the bricks (for lack of a better word) and get them to stand out?

Bio's option would help a lot with this.

Just my opinion though

Vegito728

Registered Member
It's better then the last imo. But Bio's is the best by far lol.