Movies ANOTHER Rocky movie?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Time Lord, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Time Lord

Time Lord Guest

Is the world really ready for another Rocky movie? Or more to the point, does the world really need another Rocky movie??

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Sure. They're gonna milk it for all it's worth, even though Stalone's talking cracks me up...

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Stallone is getting old for this movies, his body is completly gone, i mean, no more 6 pack abs and the muscles.

And even if there was a new Rocky movie, i gotta say, waste of money

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I must say that based off the trailer, it actually kind of looks good. Well, at least as good as the other Rocky movies. I highly doubt they could make anything worse than Rocky V, so we are essentially guaranteed a step up.

5. Impaired

Impaired Guest

[​IMG]

They were filming it right down the street from my office one night. Walnut Street in Philadelphia - this is between 20th and 21st, not far from the Irish Pub.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alex my friend you don't know what your talking about Stallone still has a six pack, he only has 4% body fat which is outstanding for a 61 year old man. I honestly can't wait for this movie, which comes out 3 weeks from today, just looking at the trailer makes me want to see it even more, some people say this is going to be stupid but I disagree, they have made a great plot for this movie, and the fight between him and Mason Dixon(Antonio Tarver) looks awesome. The Rocky movies are known for great trainning parts, and by the look of it, this one is going to be great as well, we know that at is age he can't do what he did 20 years ago, so it won't be intense like Rocky 4 but it's still going to be great. If you haven't notice I am a big Rocky fan, and I am really excited for this movie, I've been waiting for it since 1990. Thats when they made Rocky 5 which was good.

7. Time Lord

Time Lord Guest

I remember some movie or show had a scene that was advertising Rocky 100. It showed this old flabby guy in boxer trunks and gloves. Might have been Police Squad?

Well, Vince, have fun at this one. Don't think I'll see you in the popcorn line, though. Gonna pass on it.