• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another Outrageous Ebay Auction

SamusAran86

Registered Member
this has to be seen to be believed

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5561537389&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Tawny Peaks (not the womans real name) a former stripper is selling one of her breast implants, signed... The woman was sued by a man who visited the nightclub and claimed "whiplash" after being struck in the face while she swung around... The size if the implant... 66-HH

current bid $1,425.00

Cyclone

weirdest thing i have ever seen.Man that is creepy btw,the guys selling his "forehead" times up and someguy won it!I think.

Bill

Registered Member
Umm, that is disturbing...

SamusAran86

Registered Member
the most disturbing part is its price

when I read the story on msnbc it had a total of 10 bids for about 70 dollars...

the current price...

and its still got 2 days left

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
samasaran, Did you see the used condom .... :lol: :eek:

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Ebay,Ebay. Well I have never been in an internet auction but I wouldn't be so stupid as to bid up to 16,00000 dollars on a piece of SHIT.