• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another one!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I would like to take this moment to thank my 8 year old for my newest auction idea! I knew these beasts...err, I mean angels ;) would be good for something one day! I really think this is gonna be a good one, at least I hope...well, maybe....geez it has potential!

BTW if you haven't purchased your square yet, please take this moment to do so, their going quick..........yeah right that's why I'm begging!

TGirl

Registered Member
Well whats the auction...where is the link??? you mean I have to work for it and search for it??? ugggggggggg lol

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
Well whats the auction...where is the link??? you mean I have to work for it and search for it??? ugggggggggg lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5592687384&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

I would have made a fantastic salesperson huh?

greenhappykat said:
Angel, how much will you sell the completed thing for? Are you ever going to list your paintings on eBay? I like your work. :)
Thanks Green! Once all the squares have been bought, 8 days or 8 years from now....then I will be listing the completed piece. I'll start it at a price to just get my listing fees back.

Last edited: