• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another one? Again?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Yes Yes... I know I have too many :rolleyes:

This one I actually traded another handgun for. It's a Ruger Mini 10/22.... it is a semi-automatic .22 rifle (That is an assault rifle for all you anti-gunners out there :lol:), it has a BEAUTIFUL wood stock... No gun collection is complete without one of these bad boys.

Last edited:

Arcadoc

Registered Member
It's nice to have a collection, and I always say each to their own. But Pro2A, you're about to make a bunch of us real, real jealous! :lol:

At the same time, I try to never have more weapons than I can carry on a dead run. ;)

Twitch

Registered Member
I want one. I still have to ask my friend who has an NRA membership to bring me to a range..

Also, I love your carpet.

Moki

Registered Member
I just put a Butlers Creek folding stock on my 10/22. It isn't the best stock in the world and I had to sand down the entrance so the magazines wouldn't get stuck...but it shortens the gun up to where I can fit it under the seat of my car. So I love it ;)
What a great plinker, I have always loved the 10/22.