• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another newbie...

Asin

Registered Member
Heyhey! Just saying hi to everyone. I'm Nisa, and my summer has been quite dull, hence the reason I'm here.

:)

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Hey, welcome to the board.

Hope you start posting soon and enjoy GF.

Asin

Registered Member
Interests would be foreign languages, world religions, human anatomy, computers (in general), astronomy, astrology, and basketball.
Hobbies, well, I don't have many. I'm either asleep, reading, on the internet, or watching TV. That is, when I'm home.

Thanks for asking. :)

Bliss

Sally Twit
Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. Nice to see you've made over 30 posts already.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I've seen you around a bit so thought I'd say hi and welcome :hi: wow you have lots of interests.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I've seen a few post of yours so I decided to give you a proper introduction. Welcome to the forums, stick around and I promise you'll have a blast posting here. See you around.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF.

Joining this forum could be the best decision you will make this summer!!

If you stick around and get to know the forum and experience all the benefits then you'll love it here.

So sit back, relax and get stuck in.

I look forward to hopefully seeing more of you around.