• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another Newbie

Julie

Registered Member
Hi, Hello, & all that happy jazz! Look forward to meeting everyone!

Julie

Registered Member
Sorry i haven't been on here in awhile. I was actually waiting to see if more people responded to this. I honestly expected more than just 1 person on this forum to respond to a "Welcome" post. Is everyone here really that unfriendly?

Julie

Registered Member
OMG! Another response! Excuse me while I pass out in shock over here!:-o

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I'm friendly, but I hate carrying discussion all the time. Plus I don't have as much time for the board anymore, so it would be nice to finally see some other people take over.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm saying my greetings, I probably haven't caught the message yet or just overlooked it. Stay for a while, we're a pretty friendly bunch.

Julie

Registered Member
Thanks guys. I thought maybe you guys looked at my "About You" post & thought "OMG! I don't wanna talk to that OLD lady!" :lol: