Another "Newbie"! How Exciting Is That?!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by IVANCHUK, Aug 3, 2010.

1. IVANCHUK

IVANCHUK Registered Member

What's up everyone?

just thought I'd say and I hope this forum can adjust to my logic when it comes to my posts.:lol:

Godspeed.
    IVANCHUK

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey Ivanchuk!

Tell us a bit more about yourself, some of your interest and such. Why did ou decide to join us? Is it your first time joining a forum?

If you have any questions just ask.

3. IVANCHUK

Hi!

I tried to edit my intro to include a more detailed bio as you requested,but i can't find the "Edit" button.

4. Babe_Ruth

You cannot edit your post till you reach a certain amount of post. I see that you have a Mike Tyson avatar. I'm a pretty big Tyson fan myself. Do you like Boxing in general or just Iron Mike?

Tell me more about yourself in your next post as well :D

5. IVANCHUK

Hi Babe Ruth!

I've always liked Mike Tyson.I understand that that he certainly has his issues,but it's been my experience that everyone on earth is crazy in one form or another,they just don't want anyone else to know.I just don't think that it's fair that people just focus on his problems and not what he did for Boxing.

Yes,he was in prison and there was also the "Ear-Biting" thing,but what a lot of people don't know is that Holyfield was the first one to forgive him for that.You can't deny the man's boxing skills.I used to enjoy watching Boxing back when he was fighting,but not really these days.It just doesn't seem as exciting is all.I have always wondered one thing.A lot of prisons have boxing leagues.I wonder if Tyson would have been allowed to compete when he was in there?

You will probably find me an eccentric member judging by some of the topics I post but they are always intriguing to some members,which tend to produce more posting activity among the members.I'm the type of person that can be difficult to get a read on at first,but soon you guys will come to understand where my heart is at.

I play a lot of tournament chess,basketball with friends and am unemployed so I have plenty of time to post and answer posts.I can promise you that some members are going to find me aggravating at times but that usually subsides once they get to know me.I'm of no given religion,but am definitely a believer in God,and will always believe in Him as long as I draw breath.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Godspeed.
    IVANCHUK

6. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Welcome IVANCHUCK, glad to have you here.

Don't forget that Tyson was hilarious in The Hangover! :)

I look forward to seeing your posts, my friend. Let us know if you have any questions!

7. Babe_Ruth

Thanks for telling us a bit more about yourself. Newbies get some of their messages moderated, it's just to keep spammers away. It should stop after you reach ten post.

Don't be shy to make your opinions felt, that's why people join forums. So browse around, see what you like and feel free to let your opinions known.

8. IVANCHUK

Thank you Babe.Much appreciated.Love your avatar by the way.

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Hi and welcome. If you don't find any similar minds here, you'll at least find many similarly dissimilar ones. How did you find General Forum? Where are you joining us from?

10. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi there. Welcome to GF. I am sure you will fit right in being a wrestling fan and all that... Stick around. Post some more and get a feel for the forum!