Another New Member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JMG1986, Apr 29, 2009.

1. JMG1986

JMG1986 Registered Member

Been looking for a new forum to post in, my old one wasn't very active and the same people tended to be the only people posting(A group of about 10-20) This one is far mopre active than that, looking forward to posting here.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey welcome. Good to have you here. What types of things are you into?

3. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Welcome. You'll enjoy yourself here.

4. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to the forum and glad you can join us. We have more than 20 people just posting on the forum. You will meet some nice people along the way.

Mirage likes this.
  5. JMG1986

JMG1986 Registered Member

Let's see, well right now I'm watching King of the Hill, I'm pretty big into animated shows(not anime) like Family Guy, OLD Simpsons, OLD South Park, etc. Musicwise I'm pretty much a rocker, I listen to a bit of everything, but I tend to favor rock/hard rock/metal like Idiot Pilot, Avenged Sevenfold, Lit, pretty much most rock and roll. Sports is my big thing, I like all sports(aside from MLB, I've had enough of the steroids every 2 seconds), but I'm a HUGE NFL fan(Carolina Panthers is my team.) Lets see I got music, sports, tv covered. I'm an Xbox360 fan as well, I'm there for a little bit at least most days, love playing Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 online. I know that's a pretty basic list, but I figure its a good start on seeing what I like.

6. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, you and I sound like we will get along just fine =) We have a lot of the same interests. I hope that you find you like it here and decide to stick around. GF is definitely active, so there will be no problem there, and there are lots of different topics to get into, so sit back, relax, and get busy posting!!!

See you around the boards!!

7. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Atleast you have an avatar that goes for something. It's always good to have more sport fans here. Welcome to GF JGM!

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey mate, welcome to General Forum..run before you get addicted..

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hello, welcome to GF. Nice to see you've been posting, keep it up!

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hello, welcome to the forum. I really hope you enjoy posting here and have fun.

:welcome: