• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another new member here

plankton

Hello everyone. I have recently joined this forum. It looks pretty friendly so far, so I'm looking forward to share some thoughts with you guys.
Cheerio!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
From your username I can't understand if you're a boy or a girl. And tell us more about you.

Welcome.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hey plankton. Do tell us a little more about yourself. Where are you from? What's with the user name? Are you male or female? Single? :lol: The whore-to-single-male ratio around here has depreciated drastically. Just curious whether you will bring balance or sink the ship for good! ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the land of the unknown, we're not really here, this is just a part of your imagination. We have all sorts of fictional character at GF. I won't tell you about them, I'll let you find out by yourself. Just two words of advice before you go exploring, be careful!!!

Last edited:

shelgarr

Registered Member
Welcome! Yes, it is friendly and active and smart. You'll like it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, plankton!

What are some of your interests? What are you hoping to talk about on the forums?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Do you like jacket potatoes? I like them with tuna and coleslaw.

Welcome to GF, the forum where there's something for everyone. Even YOU.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Welcome to the jungle. This is a great forum with a lot of smart people here. The smartest people are usually in the wrestling section though. :lol: But seriously we have a lot of great topics to discuss and hope you can stick around.