• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another movie

Dragon

V.I.P.
My casting agent called me earlier tonite and was looking for some females to be used as extras. I told him I will try to find some people but so far I have no luck. He also told me that he will be needing sometime in November for filming so I'm pretty excited.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nice. I'm supposedly going to be in a movie if it ever gets finished. We completed filming back in the summer and I haven't heard anything about it since. I did get paid though so I guess that counts for something. ;)

Do you have any idea of the plot for this new movie?

Dragon

V.I.P.
I just gave him a all back and said that I couldn't find anyone to play an extra. I also asked him if he can let me know if there is an upcoming casting call and he said that I have first priority. Woo Hoo! I have no idea what the plot is going to be yet but as soon as I get a call from him, I will let everyone know. I don't mind playing an extra because I know some big actors out there started out like this too. Work from the bottom and work your way up.