Another Milestone!

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well this one isn't as big as 400,000 posts but it means a lot to me. The Anime section just hit 10,000 posts. The FCers know how hard I worked to get the anime section going by recruiting and making new threads like a manic. I would like to thank all the anime regulars, Swift, Mal, Patkick, Henskie and everyone else that has contributed.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Congratulations my friend, it must be a good feeling inside especially that you've worked really hard in that section. I appreciate the hard work you've done over the last few years that you've posting. Keep up the great work and I'm sure 20,000 will be much quicker.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Congrats vegito! I'm sure the anime regulars are just as pleased.

PS. I haven't really "been" there. I don't know anything about anime so I have nothing to contribute. :)

I know a bunch of stuff about anime- and even have some drawings lying around...

But I don't usually converse w/ others 'bout it and post in that section...Sorry- it's just more of something I usually keep to myself...

but congrats :D I'm sure it's awesome...

Ceracyst

Registered Member
I treat anime as a guilty pleasure. I don't necessarily hide that I watch/enjoy it, but I don't broadcast that fact either.

So when people find out that I do watch and enjoy it, they're surprised. haha

Anyway. Grats. ^_^

I treat anime as a guilty pleasure. I don't necessarily hide that I watch/enjoy it, but I don't broadcast that fact either.

So when people find out that I do watch and enjoy it, they're surprised. haha

Anyway. Grats. ^_^
I don't really hide it. I'm fairly open about my life...

but I don;t broadcast it in my list if enjoyments or TV or anything either. So I guess I'm the same way....:nod:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I know it is pretty awesome. I would like to thank all the regulars and the new members who joined and started posting in the section.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Congrats! What section are you gonna revive next? "Server Side Coding?"
I can try.;)

I didn't revive the section by myself though. Everyone that has posted in the anime section deserves credit. We have had a lot of newbies posting and making good new topics of late. So I might be making a topic about 20,000 posts very soon.