• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another major quake hits Mexico

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Last I heard, I think there was about 130 dead from today's earthquake.

To think that I got a friend currently on vacation in Mexico. Thankfully, she's in Cancun so she's safe.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
There was an update at the zero hedge link and the death toll is up to 139 and 44 buildings have collapsed. I hope the death toll doesn't go any higher but that might be too much to hope for.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Patriots are supposed to play the Raiders there later this season. Judging by the pictures of the stadium, that's not gonna happen.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Yeah, I heard about that on the radio this afternoon. It definitely won't be safe to play there. I'm assuming they'll either relocate that game to the home team that week or they'll try to find another neutral site to play the game.