Movies Another Ghostbusters Movie Being Written?!

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vegito728, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Source: So There Is Another Ghostbusters Movie Being Written?! « FirstShowing.net

This is awesome news. Ghostbusters FTW!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I hope this is true, cause I really enjoyed the Ghostbuster crew.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's awesome, I'm a huge fan of the Ghostbusters movies, a third one would be amazing.

Side Note, I didn't know they were making a new Live-Action TMNT movie as well, that's great news as well.

4. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

Update time:

IGN: Murray Confirmed for Ghostbusters?

So for a few years now I've heard two concepts knocked around for GB3 - One with the old crew going to hell (or the NY side of hell as I had heard it described by Akroyd last summer) which as I'd last heard was going to be a CGI movie, and the other being the above mentioned concept with the old crew metoring a new crew. I'm now left to assume that the first concept is probably now the plot to the upcoming video game.

Well in any case I've been waiting a looooooooooooong effing time for this, so lets get the ball rolling.

5. Choco

Choco Registered Member

Lol ghostbusters used to be good. I hope they make it good tho and not ruin the whole series.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

This is funny, a couple months ago I was telling my girlfriend how much of a Ghostbuster nut I was back in the day and how I'd sit in front of the Tube for hours on end watching the movies over and over.

I got to thinking about how great they used to be in my old opinion. So I figured meh, I'll bust 'em out and see how they rate in todays day and age (vs. say a Marvel Movie) :hah: it was pathetic. Its amazing easily amused I used to have been because holy cow the plot was so stupid hahaha.

But I will give them this credit... for being an mid 80's flick (1984), they did a perty good job when it came down to the CG's or Greenscreens, whatever it was they did back then. Just in comparison to some of the other movies I was into back then like Howard the Duck (1986).

So yeah... I think there is a lot they can build off of in the New Ghostbusters... Hopefully they dont stray to much from the original, but yet still make it as grand as say Transformers did with what they had. All in all... I definitely approve of this!

7. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Known fact for anyone who wants to take another gander:

The movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" uses the same firehouse that was used in the original ghost busters movie, and one of the original actors was in that movie too as the firefighter chief.

~Shwa

icegoat63 likes this.
  8. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

The 80's Ghostbusters was a golden classic. These writers should stay true to the previous film and hopefully not make a mess of things.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I just hope they don't give us a shit cast of new Ghostbusters.

10. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I'll definitely go and watch this. Growing up this was my favorite cartoon...that and TMNT.