• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another eBay Layout Update

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did anybody else notice that eBay just changed their look again?

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

It's now a lot more "fresh" looking. I still wouldn't consider it web 2.0 looking however. Each page still has too much information on it for the "simple" look to be achieved.

The new look is definitely better than before. The top search area and the Buy, Sell, My eBay, etc area is a lot nicer looking now.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yeah, but will a new design really brink back, all of the people they've lost to their new high prices. Right, they can't justify that by a nice new look. Time for some changes eBay.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't used them for a long time now. It's been ages in fact. I search for things to buy sometimes but when I say use I mean sell. I haven't sold anything on eBay in a LONG time.