Another Cowboy targets Kitna

D

DirtDog

Cowboys cornerback Terence Newman said Tuesday the threat of a fine won't be a deterrent should he get the chance to take a shot at Detroit quarterback Jon Kitna on Sunday. Newman's comments came one day after Cowboys linebacker Bradie James said he was looking forward to making Kitna pay for comments he made in January about the Dallas defense.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This should be interesting. He deserves what he's going to get, he insulted them, and James, and Newman just wants to show them that they can actually play in the NFL, and they can hit just as well. Hopefully he gets nailed, not saying that I want him to get injured or not, but just makes that he never says those things again.

hasbeen99

Fighting the stereotype
It was stupid for Newman to say something like that to the media. Even if something happens accidentally, the commissioner will come down on him so hard he'll wish he'd never suited up.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
With Detroit kind of going downhill and Dallas riding on some hype, Kitna's going to get smothered, or at least pressured.

so...I couldn't have been more wrong, but at leat we got away with a win. :)

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
The Cowboys got lucky, even though they are the better team. That kicked fumble and missed field goal did the Lions in.