• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Another Cheesy Auction

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
HEY!! That looks like my carpet!! Did you sneak in and take that picture in my house???!!!????

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
Me thinks I'm going to have to start buying Cheetos!!! LOL

Tell me about it! And my kids just polished off a HUGE bag of them!

Hmmm and to think, they probley ate our fortune! hehe

Dragon

V.I.P.
I'm sure many people ate their fortune. Look at the Virgin Mary pretzel. I'm sure many people ate a pretzel just like it and got upset when someone sold it on ebay for $10,000. I have a habit of buying a bag of Cheetos every time I go to the grocery store. I wonder if Frito Lay offers Eaters Annonymous. But don't give up, you'll find something.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Dragon said:
But don't give up, you'll find something.
Thanks for the belief in me BUT, LOL, I am TERRIBLY NOT a noticing person. (make sense?) I dont pay attention to CRAP! It's a terrible way to be, but I can't seem to get out of it! I told myself once that I was going to be more observant....HA! It never worked!!

Unles my cheetoo speaks to me.......I wont see it! lol

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I have to agree with Msbabedoll... I eat it if im hungry, I dont bother looking if it has a image or something else