Another Cheesy Auction

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Dragon, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

HEY!! That looks like my carpet!! Did you sneak in and take that picture in my house???!!!????

3. Dragon

Well, I figured that your house had the best carpet in the whole wide world and figure your carpet would be a good photo shoot for the Cheeto.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow, I must say, this one is even more impressive than your last one! Nice find!

5. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

Me thinks I'm going to have to start buying Cheetos!!! LOL

6. Msbabedoll

Tell me about it! And my kids just polished off a HUGE bag of them!

Hmmm and to think, they probley ate our fortune! hehe

7. Dragon

I'm sure many people ate their fortune. Look at the Virgin Mary pretzel. I'm sure many people ate a pretzel just like it and got upset when someone sold it on ebay for $10,000. I have a habit of buying a bag of Cheetos every time I go to the grocery store. I wonder if Frito Lay offers Eaters Annonymous. But don't give up, you'll find something.

8. Msbabedoll

Thanks for the belief in me BUT, LOL, I am TERRIBLY NOT a noticing person. (make sense?) I dont pay attention to CRAP! It's a terrible way to be, but I can't seem to get out of it! I told myself once that I was going to be more observant....HA! It never worked!!

Unles my cheetoo speaks to me.......I wont see it! lol

9. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I have to agree with Msbabedoll... I eat it if im hungry, I dont bother looking if it has a image or something else

10. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

I guess I will really have to watch what I eat. Dang, I just eat 30,000 dollars. Crap. :lol: