Another Auction Question

TGirl

Registered Member
If you were on a radio or had a plug put in for ya....how do you take that radio stations picture from their sight and put it on your auction under rivised...html???? how do you do it.....????????

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I'm not sure....would ask Angel...I think she does that. But I know you can add pics if you pay the 15 cents. Just go to revise pics. And yes, save it as a jpeg....make sure its no bigger than your others...take it to paint or something and check the size... Shoot just email it to me trina..I'll resize it for you. You have My email addy?

Last edited:
1_ares_1 said:
I'm not sure....would ask Angel...I think she does that. But I know you can add pics if you pay the 15 cents. Just go to revise pics. And yes, save it as a jpeg....make sure its no bigger than your others...take it to paint or something and check the size... Shoot just email it to me trina..I'll resize it for you. You have My email addy?
Unless it's a boring auction, I use a site called Rob's Help and his EAPH picture hosting. That way, anytime I want to add a new picture, I can just go through his site get the html and throw it on. He has given be a LOAD of help with all this confusing stuff, and usually answers any emails right away.

nani1987

Registered Member
hey ares I was eating and almost choked and when click to see your auction.
OMG i cracked up.............. wooooooooohoooo you go girl.........lol
don't worry i am ok.........just choking up in laughter.............lol
nani