Another announcement...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Major, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

No, Angels isn't pregnant.

I just want to say...

You've been punk'd!

Did you all seriously believe Angels and I were getting married? I know some of you did, and if you say you didn't you're lying.

Angels and I are close, but we're not crazy. I can't believe Emo was the only person who questioned the fact that we haven't even met yet.

Hybrix, you especially were owned hard. You deserve it for all the rick rolling and other pranks you've done, so I can't say I feel bad.

All hate mail and death threats should be sent to me. It was mostly my idea. Angels just went along with it.

2. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Actually, I have an announcement too...Angel is pregnant...

3. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

LMAO...I figured that since I'm relatively new to the GF community I had seriously missed out on something or failed to read between the lines! It didn't make sense but I sent my congrats anyway!

Good one, guys.

4. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

haha.

Yea- i did start to believe it- but in my defense I asked EEB bout it- and he said it looked like it was legitimate. So I blame it on him. And then I blame myself for trusting him :p

But I also haven't been around in a couple weeks to know what all has been going on....

*sigh*

It was funny though.

Especially the spin-off threads from it about the hypothetical couples and such :p

5. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I will admit, I was believing it, but with serious doubts.

So, I was punked. :(

6. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Now should I believe this annoucement or the first one?

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

you're both assholes.

and george if you fucking say i told you so then you're on the top of my asshole list.

jackasses.

Dragon likes this.
  8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Swift deserves an I told you so.

go for it.

9. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

Be careful, she might unleash Darth Baby on ya! :lol:

10. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work between you and Angelspeak. It's ok man, you don't have to create this thread to cover it up. It happens all the time.

Blueyes, Boredie and Jeanie like this.