Another announcement...

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
No, Angels isn't pregnant.

I just want to say...

You've been punk'd!

Did you all seriously believe Angels and I were getting married? I know some of you did, and if you say you didn't you're lying.

Angels and I are close, but we're not crazy. I can't believe Emo was the only person who questioned the fact that we haven't even met yet.

Hybrix, you especially were owned hard. You deserve it for all the rick rolling and other pranks you've done, so I can't say I feel bad.

All hate mail and death threats should be sent to me. It was mostly my idea. Angels just went along with it.

No, Angels isn't pregnant.

I just want to say...

You've been punk'd!

Did you all seriously believe Angels and I were getting married? I know some of you did, and if you say you didn't you're lying.

Angels and I are close, but we're not crazy. I can't believe Emo was the only person who questioned the fact that we haven't even met yet.

Hybrix, you especially were owned hard. You deserve it for all the rick rolling and other pranks you've done, so I can't say I feel bad.

All hate mail and death threats should be sent to me. It was mostly my idea. Angels just went along with it.
Actually, I have an announcement too...Angel is pregnant...

Unity

Fjord Tough
Staff member
LMAO...I figured that since I'm relatively new to the GF community I had seriously missed out on something or failed to read between the lines! It didn't make sense but I sent my congrats anyway!

Good one, guys.

haha.

Yea- i did start to believe it- but in my defense I asked EEB bout it- and he said it looked like it was legitimate. So I blame it on him. And then I blame myself for trusting him :p

But I also haven't been around in a couple weeks to know what all has been going on....

*sigh*

It was funny though.

Especially the spin-off threads from it about the hypothetical couples and such :p

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
you're both assholes.

and george if you fucking say i told you so then you're on the top of my asshole list.

jackasses.