• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Annoying yourself with ringtones

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
On my old phone i had a really annoing ring tone. So much so that whenever I got a text, I'd wanna rip my teeth out. I kept it as such becaue I didn'[t wanna miss a text. I'll get around to posting the actual annoying ringtone tomorrow, but I wanna know, what was the most annoying ring tone you ever used?

Xeilo

V.I.P.
There hasn't been a ring tone that I have used that has annoyed me simply because I don't want to be annoyed by it lol. But one of my mates had one that was just a very high pitched ring and it would hurt your ear, I hated when that one went off.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I usually make a point of not getting annoying ringtones and I can't remember one that I used that I really hated. When I got my new phone a few months ago it didn't come with any decent ones though so I had to buy one right away. I usually keep my phone on vibrate all the time anyway.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Green Sleeves.

I dont know why I used to love that polyphonic ringtone so much but for some reason that was the one I'd use with my very first phone. I think the main reason is probably because it was either that or just deal with the Nextel style Beeps. And those may have sucked even worse.

Nibbles

meep
I pick tones that will annoy me especially for my morning alarm so I'd snap awake to get ready for the day.
For calls and messages, I choose discreet tones that I will enjoy to hear.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I would make a point not to have an annoying ringtone. I don't like answering the damn thing as it is :lol: That's if I actually used them, since my phone is constantly on vibrate.

I set my message tone to the most annoying sound ever once, but that was mostly for the 'benefit' of the people around me.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
The first thing I do when I get a new phone is download awesome ringtones so I've never had the curse of the annoying ringtone. Usually I pick a song that I really like at the time and use that. My text messages I set to one beep and vibrate.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I have my phone set on vibrate. I don't remember picking any annoying ringtone. I might get one if I have an annoying person call me - like a special tone for that person, but fortunately, I don't give my numbers to annoying people.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Any of the ringtones that come with the phone are annoying to me. I prefer to put my own on there.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a few different ringtones and I have assigned custom ones to some of my friends. I assigned Rick Roll to one guy. One morning while I was still sleeping he called me and basically I got woken up by a Rick Roll. Go figure. I haven't changed it though because I think it's hilarious. :lol: