Annoying Car Mods

Discussion in 'Autos' started by Stegosaurus, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Stegosaurus

Stegosaurus Registered Member

[​IMG]

You either hate seeing them for their sheer ugliness, or you despise their impracticality. Either way, what car modification annoy you the most?

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Cars with amps that make their car sound like shit. I want my car to haev a nice stereo system, not blow my fucking brain out.

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Ugh. When really shitty cars have a really loud exhaust put on them. It's okay when it's done to a car that sounds nice with it done, but when it's put on an old piece of shit car, and it drives past with it's high pitched whine sound, it really bugs me.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Yeah, this is exactly what I was going to mention. I hate that, it sounds dumb and yet you see (well, hear) it quite a lot around here.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Like some others...yeah, the loud exhaust (except for the awesome rumble of a muscle car, of course).

I'm also not fond of the boom boom boom with stereo systems...and I had one of those when I was a teen. lol

6. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

It makes me feel sorry when I hear an exhaust roaring and turn around to see a little 1 litre car struggling to turn its oversized tyres as it carries the weight of a massive amount of body kit that cost more than the poor little car.

Yeah that annoys me, is there such a thing as cruelty to cars!

7. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Ricers. Stupid, fucking, ricers. Unpainted body kits, modified exhausts, giant, impractical spoilers, faux hood cowls and air intakes. Stupid fuckers. 90% of them have no actual performance mods, too. Those mods would at least be decent if they were useful.

My cousin is a big drag racer. He has a hotroded 69 Camaro SS/RS. Nice car. He put a 500CI in their that makes it do the quarter mile in 8 seconds and comes out at 180. A bunch of dumbass ricers show up with fucking wheelie bars. Then when they go up to race, they do the quarter mile in 20 seconds and don't even make 70.
    Yeah, they get raped.

8. -Poizon-Ivy-

-Poizon-Ivy- Registered Member

People who don't actually upgrade their exhaust systems but choose to drill a hole in their cars muffler instead. Especially when it's a 4cyl car that shouldn't run with any noise anyway. Seriously, your car doesn't sound tough.. it sounds like a busted ass!

9. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Now this picture is a typical reflection of what I had in mind. I mean.... what is this suppose to be......a monster car? Impractical and stupid!

10. fractal

fractal Eye see what you did ther

I'm glad people don't mod their cars in India. All the modifications described in the thread seem disgusting to me.