• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ANNOUNCEMENT: EVERYONE READ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I swear; coming out is all good and everything, but seriously you don't have to get that descriptive. God people these days *shakes his head and rolls his eyes*

Thats a L2 Warning :p

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Sui Generis said:
I swear; coming out is all good and everything, but seriously you don't have to get that descriptive. God people these days *shakes his head and rolls his eyes*

Thats a L2 Warning :p
LMAO!!! That's an awesome response.

But anyways, I'm not gay anymore. Now I'm a rapper.

M

Mechaknucles

Did you miss the Boondocks episode? Rapppers ARE gay too.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Damn I just can't win...

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Uhh........ that's great, but why the big urgency about it? I thought it was something serious. Well anyways, I'm glad that you know who you are at least. Just stay realy is all i can say.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
*huggles Sephy* AWWW ^_^ but seriously, the name is so gay. Lmao, Blur how did you find out?

Sephy

Forum Drifter
You guys suck :p lmao

S

Sorayoushi

how the heck this happen? you are gay? i never knew... but anyways it's ok... i guess... be proud of it? *sigh* i'm still a little confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.