Anniversaries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boredie, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

There are all kinds of anniversaries out there. Which ones do you celebrate or talk about with the one you share it with? (Birthdays are anniversaries too, but let's put them aside for now)

We celebrate our first date/first time we met and our wedding anniversary. Also we talk about our engagement but don't go out to celebrate it.

How about you guys?

Major likes this.

2. Minimint1

Minimint1 Registered Member

I always remember the day of my first kiss and my first...ehem, well, you know. Yeah but it's not like I go out and celebrate. Me and my girlfriend celebrate our first date, but apart from birthday thats it.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm big with dates. I'm too sentimental. I remember dates of things I did with others that they probably already forgot. Usually revolving around "first times"...

4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I do it from the time we meet, not from first date.

I also have an anniversary for my first day at work, my collegues get me a cake!!

5. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

My boyfriend and remember our anniversary but we don't really celebrate it.. I think we celebrated our 3 month, possibly. I know we did not do anything for our 1 year and I doubt we will for our 2 year. I could not tell you the day we first kissed.. I could tell you the month and probably within a week of the day lol. I wish we did celebrate them though.

6. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

We just celebrate our actual wedding anniversay.

Babe_Ruth likes this.