Anniversaries

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
There are all kinds of anniversaries out there. Which ones do you celebrate or talk about with the one you share it with? (Birthdays are anniversaries too, but let's put them aside for now)

We celebrate our first date/first time we met and our wedding anniversary. Also we talk about our engagement but don't go out to celebrate it.

How about you guys?

Minimint1

Registered Member
I always remember the day of my first kiss and my first...ehem, well, you know. Yeah but it's not like I go out and celebrate. Me and my girlfriend celebrate our first date, but apart from birthday thats it.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm big with dates. I'm too sentimental. I remember dates of things I did with others that they probably already forgot. Usually revolving around "first times"...

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
My boyfriend and remember our anniversary but we don't really celebrate it.. I think we celebrated our 3 month, possibly. I know we did not do anything for our 1 year and I doubt we will for our 2 year. I could not tell you the day we first kissed.. I could tell you the month and probably within a week of the day lol. I wish we did celebrate them though.