• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Anna Nicole Smith Dead at 39

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I saw that. Kind of makes you wonder sometimes. Her son dies, and then she dies. Plus she has been in the middle of a court battle about her deceased husband's estate.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It seems like she had an overdose of some sorts, which wouldn't surprise me considering her recent problems.

Dragon

V.I.P.
I heard the news about her death from a co-worker and first thing that came to mind was overdose cause her son died of an overdose too. I think Trim Spa is crossing their fingers that their product didn't kill her. I don't think Trim Spa is responsible for her death but if it is, then they are going to lose business big time.

They said she had a personal nurse with her and it sounds like she wasn't feeling well at all before her death.