Ann Coulter gets the axe

The nation's top selling conservative author has been banned from appearing on NBC, insiders tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

"We are just not going to have her on any more, it's over," a top network source explains.

But a second top suit strongly denies there is any "Coulter ban".

"Look for a re-invite, as soon as Wednesday," said the news executive, who asked not to be named.

NBC's TODAY show abruptly cut Ann Coulter from its planned Tuesday broadcast, claiming the schedule was overbooked.

Executives at NBC TODAY replaced Coulter with showbiz reporter Perez Hilton, who recently offered $1,000 to anyone who would throw a pie at Ann Coulter.

DRUDGE FLASH 2009®: NBC CUTS COULTER; KEEPS PEREZ
Believe or it not, banning Miss Thang here is a bad thing to me. And for one reason only:

I want to hear her mouth off about how liberals/democrats are doing something wrong or some form of racism and then the rest of the world would end saying everything that disproves what she yammered on about.

Last edited:

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
I would agree, mic, except people actually believe the shit she says.

For the record, this isn't ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE BAD GRRRR thinking, it's Ann Coulter is a fucking nutjob thinking.

Update, it turns out she wasn't banned from anywhere at all it was just a big rumor but the whole idea of that seemed pretty funny to me. And there was a segment on that whole thing last night on the Keith Olbermann show but I didn't get to see it.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Coulter is about as pleasant as testicular cancer. I don't see the point of this either. All they're doing is handing her fuel for her neo-con fire.