Animes with good music

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

What animes have you seen with good music?

FMA: I liked the opening themes and the ending themes(one I didn't like though). A lot of the in anime music was well done and very good as well.

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Bebop, Japanese jazz keeps it mellow- Julia's Song is mellow, Tank is sooo upbeat, real folk blues has that charm and the egg and i is hilarious!

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Hmm...Bleach I think has a few good song althought theres alot that I hate too.

FMP has had some decent songs. At least I havent heard a bad one yet no crappy attempt at japanese pop techno.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

ARIA, any movie from Ghibli, Cowboy Bebop, Beyond the Clouds the Promised Place, and FLCL to name a few. |:

5. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Cowboy Bebop and Bleach cant think of any others that I really liked.

6. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

Bleach, a few Naruto ones also.

7. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

Melody of Oblivion... this is one anime that stands in my head as having great songs. Many of them are orchestra based music styles but I still love the songs for this especially the opening 'Will' by Lisa.

Another anime that has good music, Fushigi Yugi... Itooshii Hito no Tame ni by Akemi Satou and Tokimeki no Doukasen by Yakari Konno... I so love it!

8. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Cowboy Bebop, Bleach and .hack//sign (it was weird but strangely exciting)

9. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Ouran High School, i loved the opening theme

10. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

Ouran... YAY!! I love that one... And heck Nana also has some awesome music. I mean it is based on a show involving musicians...

And sorry to kinda sound old but Inuyasha had a bunch of good Ending songs... I mean BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki.. goodness they are good artists...