Animes with good music

Vegito728

Registered Member
What animes have you seen with good music?

FMA: I liked the opening themes and the ending themes(one I didn't like though). A lot of the in anime music was well done and very good as well.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Bebop, Japanese jazz keeps it mellow- Julia's Song is mellow, Tank is sooo upbeat, real folk blues has that charm and the egg and i is hilarious!

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Hmm...Bleach I think has a few good song althought theres alot that I hate too.

FMP has had some decent songs. At least I havent heard a bad one yet no crappy attempt at japanese pop techno.

Melody of Oblivion... this is one anime that stands in my head as having great songs. Many of them are orchestra based music styles but I still love the songs for this especially the opening 'Will' by Lisa.

Another anime that has good music, Fushigi Yugi... Itooshii Hito no Tame ni by Akemi Satou and Tokimeki no Doukasen by Yakari Konno... I so love it!

Ouran... YAY!! I love that one... And heck Nana also has some awesome music. I mean it is based on a show involving musicians...

And sorry to kinda sound old but Inuyasha had a bunch of good Ending songs... I mean BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki.. goodness they are good artists...