Anime Signature

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

Signature:

[​IMG]

C&C Please

2. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I don't like the zoomed in mouths. I like everything else though.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

Love the sig man

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

I like it too, I'm just trying to suggest things to improve on. I don't know why I am cause I have no clue what I'm talking about.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

The backround is really splendid. But as N.A said, I don't like the zoomed in mouth either. But I love the sig, not your best, but it's still good, my rating would be seven out of ten

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Yeah, get rid of the mouth and eye thingys. They make it look awkward and such...

7. Omega

Omega Ω

dude I was talking about your sig the iSlay one.

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Instead of removing the zoomed in parts....scatter them around the sig and connect them to the parts that were zoomed in from the oringinal picks in the middle. It's like connect the blue girls zoomed in eyes with the smaller ones and so forth, add some like internet graphics with all those numbers and 1&0's, and I think u could have a technical looking sig. I'm trying to explain something like Himie's sig for example^^; I of like the sig and personally see nothing wrong with it, but there can always be improvement to make it look even better lol Fantastic work Omega!

9. Nosferatu_Alucard

Oh, haha, I understand. Since you quoted me I thought you were talking about what I said. My bad.