Anime series you keep putting off from starting...

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Swiftstrike, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

What series do you keep putting off from watching? This means you either bought it or dled it but haven't gotten around to it for one reason or another. (Don't include series you have already started but stopped watching).

Gundam 00 and Code Geass are two series I havent watched and I have them completely dled on my computer. I am guessing they are probably good series I just havent managed to start them.

Vegito728 likes this.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

The last anime I did this with was Gankutsuou. I had it dled for about a month before I started even watching it. And now I have stopped watching it for about a about a month or two again. I really need to get on the ball.

3. patkick

patkick #21

One Pound Gospel. It's only one OVA episode though. I downloaded it over 3 months ago. And I'm still kinda busy with Bleach and Urusei Yatsura.

EDIT: I forgot Shonan Junai Gumi. I need to watch that one as well.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Seed Destiny, i keep hoping the local anime channel will get it but i don't see it happening.

5. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

I keep putting off watching please twins and I know there are others I just cant remember them

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I can tell you this right now.

Don't watch Please Twins unless you have seen Please Teacher.

In fact just don't watch Please Twins it wasn't really that good.

7. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Azumanga Dai-oh

I seen it before but I haven't watched the DVD set i bought O:

8. Kanji

Kanji Registered Member

Scrapped Princess
    Fate Stay Night
    He is My Master
    Ouran High School Host Club

9. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Oh, just thought of another. Karas: The Revelation. I have had it for a couple of months and haven't watched it yet.