• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anime Loners

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deepikab

Here's how it works. If your posting a loner your description must include these things:
Image of Character (Optional):
Characters Name:
"Age:
"Gender:
"Personality Description:
Anime Series:
Any Extra Information (Optional):

Sorry if I sound a little bossy, I just desperatly need to find another loner (most likely female).

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I really dont even understand what the poster is asking.

D

Destined Sayuri

I don't understand either.... you do realize this is reality right? Why do you need to find an anime loner? explain this a bit more

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Call me perverted, but it sounds like she trying to find a date ???

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Hmm.....nah too young lol

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Pugz said:
Hmm.....nah too young lol
Too young? Have you ever been to myspace? There's twelve year old girls who camwhore themselves out over there and parents actually blame the website because their little beloved sluts can't keep the pedophiles away. But who knows.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Some 12 year olds nowadays certainly dont look like they are twelve, I have to be careful if I am at the mall lol.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Hehe, Butters is a perve XD

I don't date anyone under 15 anyway...well Chris was the exception...shouldn't this be closed? or moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.