Anime in a week game!

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Starting Thursday morning February 21st (12AM Midnight) begin to Catalog the episodes of anime you watch.

Write down the series the amount of episodes, the episode numbers, and hell even briefly described what happened.

We will end the game Thursday February 28th at 12AM. If you start an episode before midnight and run over the time that episode will count towards the count.

I want to see how much we watch in a week's time.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Im game, just got to find a couple series' to watch. Good idea Swift, I want to see if I can beat Mal this seems like something he would rule at.

So it doesn't matter which timezone you're in, and as long as you start at 21 february 12:00 am and stop at 28 february 12:00 am.

Well I'm in but I got no classes for the next week till 29th of february so it doesn't really reflect on how much I actually watch when it's a normal week.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
So it doesn't matter which timezone you're in, and as long as you start at 21 february 12:00 am and stop at 28 february 12:00 am.

Well I'm in but I got no classes for the next week till 29th of february so it doesn't really reflect on how much I actually watch when it's a normal week.
Well it would all balance out as long as you start the right time. Since your in a different time zone you would be starting earlier than us right? Then you would just end earlier.

Clannad episodes 3-15
Two 'story arcs' of win. The first of which climaxed at episode nine in a completely awesome way. The characters are great, and varied, and it's a very sweet story. The other little arc which lasted until episode 14 was just as good. Seriously, Clannad is easily in my top three anime now.

Rosario Vampire episode 1

Imma hafta see moar of this. It's a harem anime about a guy who accidentally enrolls in a monster school