• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anime Imbalanced Powers

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As you might have suspect, the anime character's are so much more powerful than the once in manga.
For example; Raditzu moving faster than the speed of light.
Burori destroying a galaxy in 1 blast.
To destroy earth you need approximate 18 000 pl.
The sun is about 800 000 times bigger than earth.
So you would need 14 400 000 000 pl.
And to have so much power that you would be able to destroy a solar system.
Well, you would need at least a billion times more.
So Sûpâ Kanzentaini Seru pl was about ~1,5*10^19 according to logic.
I don't know how many stars there are in a Galaxy, but I do know that there is far over a thousand billion's.
So Burori would be at least at pl 1,5*10^24.

I didnt come up with this, but I was just wondering what you though about it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know I said I didnt write this I only saw it somewhere and I just wanted to know what you guys though about this that's all.

K

King Vegeta

Raditz can't move faster than the speed of light & Brolly was never in the manga so your post makes no sense. Why all the useless threads man?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw this on a forum and I though you guys would think this would be interesting I didnt come up with it, and it's not useless thread, and I am the only who comes up with new Dragon Ball Z threads, and their usally not useless because there's always a lot of replies. It would help if other people would come up with some new threads except me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not talking about you Piccolo. I was talking about King Vegeta. I am trying to make this place interesting for eveyone by posting new threads and that's the thanks i get.

K

King Vegeta

But this one is filled with useless things about DBZ that aren't true. And some of the other threads you create don't make sense.