Anime Fans Prepare To Love Fresh

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Fresh, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

After realizing that some of our members use torrents download anime(which can been annoying with more leeching than seeding), I thought maybe a couple of them dont know of any good streaming sites. CR has just about every un-licensed anime series you can think of, i've watched every episode of Bleach to date on CR. I been a member for a little over a year and havnt found anything better. If you dont care about not having a downloaded copy whatever anime's you choose to watch, this is problably the best site on the net for Anime viewing needs. If you do join send me a friend request my CR name is Wildstyle. For those that dont know of CrunchyRoll love me and to those that already do love me anyways.

crunchyroll - feed your need!

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

It's a nice site I'll be sure to add it to my favs. I dl on bittorent though so I can keep them and the quality is usually very good. But thanks for the link, this site is way better then youtube.

3. patkick

patkick #21

Nice site, I'll tell my sister about it since it also has Asian drama series. But isn't Bleach a licensed anime?