Animations

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Herr Gestalt, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

Some Animations/Emoticons that I've made. . . I'm still learning. . .

My avatar (for now); I'm getting into slight of hand/magic.
    [​IMG]

Evil Twin!
    [​IMG]

Made for Myspace (I know, I know, but I don't obsess over it, and I alwas hated that little guy)
    [​IMG]

Update: Signature animation now playing! . . .I know there are a few glitches, but it would be a bitch to go back and redo them. . . the idea is sound. Oh well.

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Hehe, Nice... I really like the first and third one... I'd like third one more, but it doesn't loop too well... creative and well done though.

3. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

Thanks! Yeah, the third one is kind of jerky due to me trying to make a figure with no features and limbs look hesitant (and failing) and me not realizing how to make the little guys walk yet.

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

lol...These are pretty funny what did you use to make it. Rep added.

5. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

Hey, thanks. They're all made with Photoshop 7 and then animated with ImageReady.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hey the evil twin one is my favorite, it looks Kawaii^^; Like the third one too, kinda reminds me the one in Tan's sig >>; But Rep for the cool smilies! I really wanna see more from u Herr, ur creative smilies are awesome.

7. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

If you've got any ideas, please feel free to tell me, that's one of my main reasons not to make 'em. . .