• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Animated avatar.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Can anyone tell me why my Smurfette animated avatar is not showing up?
I can see only the main avatar but not the animated one.

Any clue?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Did you put the animated avatar in the right section?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hmm, I tried to check your avatar panel but it's like you only have one right now (the one showing) and no secondary avatar. And I don't think it's coz animated avys are done coz jeanie's avy is still moving for me.

Can you retry? Set up your primary then go to the secondary avatar (animated) and reupload the moving one?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
The primary is what you see right now. Smurfette with the white dress.
The animated avatar is Smurfette who moves.

I'll try to reupload the second one.
------
I tried to reupload it but it doesn't show up.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Does it show up at the upload page? Or show anything to indicate that your upload was successful (but just that on your posts they're not showing)?

Impact

V.I.P.
Aren't there issues with animated avatars atm? I think I remember Pam mentioning she couldn't change hers, so maybe you can't upload new ones right now

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I was having problems with it. I tried to remove my animated avatar so that everyone could see my new batman one, and it wouldn't work.

I'll test your smurfette one and see if it works for me. I'm assuming it's the one I gave you.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Does it show up at the upload page? Or show anything to indicate that your upload was successful (but just that on your posts they're not showing)?
Here's the screenshot which tells that my animated avatar is already uploaded.

@Imp - why does BR's animated avatar shows up then?
------
I'm assuming it's the one I gave you.
yes . lol. that's it.

short message

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
So, right now I currently have the same smurfette avatar uploaded...but it's showing me the omg! onoez! one still.