• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Animaniacs

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I did a search and did not come up with any results about this show so here's a new thread for you.

Anybody else watch this show? I loved this show growing up. Being the geography dork that I am I loved the following two scenes...

YouTube - Animaniacs - Nations Of The World

and

YouTube - Wakko's 50 State Capitols

And of course the Anvil-ania skit...that still makes me laugh to this day; it even made my Dad laugh.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I should explain here that I'm a student of the animation arts and can sit through most cartoons not made for pre-schoolers (a guy could go nuts watching Dora) simply for the enjoyment of deconstructing their production values.

That said, I'd like to mention that you forgot the Galaxy - er, Universe Song.

YouTube - Yakko's Universe Song

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's anvilania...

YouTube - Animaniacs - Anvilania

I don't remember that one Tucker but that was awesome too. So many awesome moments on that show. Something else that stuck out for me was a guy telling the kids he was a pianist and they thought he was saying penis haha

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
It's time for aaaanimaaniacs

Loved it! Actually though I liked watching it even more once I was a bit older. Just youtube clips, mind. A friend reintroduced me because he knew all the songs by heart.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
It was so intelligent with its humour!

I love this show I still watch them now!!!

Full on genius I loved Almoira and the girl who put everything down the toilet....and the mafia pidgeons!!!!!

<3

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Took me a while to get into the show, I didn't like it at all at first, thought it was extremely annoying. Then took a break from watching it and went back to it and started to like it. Wakko was definitely my favorite character of them all, didn't really enjoy Dot all that much.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It's one of my favorite cartoons. I'll be looking to get the season sets pretty soon. If I'm going to be forced to watch cartoons with my nephew, might as well be ones that I love.