• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Animals draft - sign up?

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Drafts are all the rage
How about an animals draft...

Listing the coolest animals on the planet - those with amazing skills, or those that are beautiful or just generally cool and awesome...

Nothing convoluted, we make the lists and then we'll see who has the best knowledge and preference of animals by vote -

--- general rules:
1. Animal species can be anything, you could pick ten different snakes if you so wished - you can have marine life, insects, reptiles, amphibians, mammals anything that is alive basically, nothing extinct please -
2. The draft will be snake style, ha - it's gotta be ain't it really?
3. You gotta make sure your pick is in within 24 hours of pick taken before your go and what have you - snake - PMing is a must, let folks know its there go, or let me know and I'll let them know
4. snake

That's it - is this a stupid plan, or do you wanna have a snake at this? Let me know and we shall start when enough people are up for it...

Cheers :)

Oh and P.S
When PMing others for their go etc... Don't put 'Draft' instead you put 'Giraffe' -- as in your go in the 'giraffe' - It's more animally

and humans cannot be chosen, good call Dave :)

In:
HalfEatenSurprise
Idisrsly
Crouton
Miliz
Amy
dDave
DaStevez
Wooly

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
:lol: I'll definitely have a go at this giraffe. Sounds like fun. Put me down as a definite.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
LOL at, "its more animaly." That was awesome.

I am sad I cannot pick extinct animals but I'll throw my name in the hat anyways.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I have limited knowledge, but I will go with what makes me say, "Awww!"

Put my name down, kiddo.

dDave

V.I.P.
HES! This is an amazing idea.

Sign me up for sure. This one sounds like fun.

I vote that picking humans is off limits by the way.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Seven are in, good show thus far -
Come on, you know you wanna play this giraffe -
Anyone can join... play - play - play - you will play -

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I almost didn't want to do this but I have to. It might be the silliest, most fun draft we've had.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Final call for this giraffe -
Seven so far, one more would be great, but I think seven is happily doable -
If you want in let us know, I'll start this tomorrow night some time, perhaps Weds morning - UK time --
The coolest animals shall prevail
:)