• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Animal Testing

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you guys though about animal testing. I think it's cruel and it shouldn't be done. Not even on rats. I see sometimes on CNN or something when there doing it on dogs, and I just go nuts, I wan to do the same thing to those people, who are doing that on dogs. I am tottaly against it.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I went on that...PET(?) site and saw a video about animal testing on monkeys, it's awful. They put tubes up their noses and force feed them drugs. Poor things. There's got to be a better way.

merob

Boom!
It's useful, especially when biowar fare is on the raise. They're maybe different alternatives, but until a more effective approach is reached, I think we should stick w/ out methods. I have an issue with the animals wasted during these test, and sometimes tortured unnecessarily.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry but I do not agree with you, I bet there is a lot of other alternatives out there, it's just using an animal is just way cheaper for them so that's why they do it. I think it's wrong and cruel. They should stop right away.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
While on one hand I agree it's wrong, I hate how people try to play God all the time. There is a natural order to things and we are superior in many ways (not all, don't get me wrong). Everyone is so righteous about saving this, protecting that, and recycle those that no one knows what the hell to do. But I do not condone it because personally, I think it should be human testing because we're the dumbasses who like to tinker with dangerous chemicals and find new creative ways to kill each other. Might as well speed up the process and start harvesting the homeless.

"We can't even take care of ourselves yet and we think we're going to save the planet?" - George Carlin

S

sixstringedstress

I am against animal cruelty, but Animals have no rights [period].

"Do you ever notice that animal rights people just want to save the cute animals? Dolphin safe tuna... Somewhere there's a pissed off tuna floping around on the deck of a boat saying, 'Oh wasn't cute enough for ya was I?'"
~Drew Carey

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Personally I believe BioWeapons testing, etc. Should be done on humans....at least our prison systems would be less crowded, and knowing that you could be use for testing of weapons, new guns as well as germs, should be an incentive to not commit a crime. I tend to be very cynical by the way. 8)

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
Personally I believe BioWeapons testing, etc. Should be done on humans....at least our prison systems would be less crowded, and knowing that you could be use for testing of weapons, new guns as well as germs, should be an incentive to not commit a crime. I tend to be very cynical by the way. 8)
By cleaning out prisons, we'll also be lowering tax dollars. Double win :D