Animal Qualities

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
If you could choose any one quality of any animal what would it be?

I think I'd choose the agility of the cat.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I think i'm going to agree with you here on the agility of a cat, but also being able to fly like a bird would be pretty sweet too. Of course, having a venomous bite like a snake could come in handy too.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I think i'm going to agree with you here on the agility of a cat, but also being able to fly like a bird would be pretty sweet too.
I was debating between one and the other. The ability to fly is definitely something that I'd like to have.

Hissa

Registered Member
I like rabbits..
& if I could choose the quality of the rabbit...I could choose a small cute rabbit..

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
It sounds terribly cliche and everything, but I'd love to have the memory of an elephant. I'm always forgetting things that I really should remember.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I was going to say agility of a cat as well. But also, not only agility, but the ability to stay low and hidden and the patience for the kill. Those are some good qualities right there!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Courage of a lion is a good one. I could definitely use that.

Another one I'd like to have is the stamina of a wolf.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I saw a bumper sticker one time that said something about wanting to be the person that my dog thinks I am. I'd like to be more like a dog in that respect, and always see the best in people.
Damn rep spread, guess that's from not being here much lately and needing to come back and spread some rep. I need to remember to come back to this one.

What's funny is I was talking to a friend about my dog the other day and I jokingly said I lost the only friend who REALLY thought I'm a great guy, because dogs do that, their love is so unconditional. When I saw this thread, that was the quality I thought of and not suprisingly in the least, you had already mentioned it.