• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Animal mass die-offs from around the world

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Animal are dying in huge numbers due to pollution of sea and air:
  • Millions of fish and massive numbers of whales and dolphins are washing ashore dead.
  • Birds are falling dead from the sky
  • Poultry are dying from avian flu. and cattles from other sometimes unknown disease.
The increase of mass die-off is unprecedent right now and will probably continue raising at an alarming rate if we don’t start to take more care about our Earth!
http://strangesounds.org/animal-mass-die-off-strange-behaviors

I'm always coming across articles about mass die offs in the animal world. I have never seen a list of all of them. Reading about one at a time is bad enough but to see all of them in one article is alarming. Many its obvious why they died but some you really have to wonder about the cause. Which the main cause is we are messing up the planet I'm sure. Maybe we are in the middle of a mass extinction.

Thoughts?

Sian

Registered Member
I think its sad too. And probably all brought on by greed. I read yesterday that the last male white rhinoceros has died so they are now extinct :(

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
If they have his sperm frozen maybe not all is lost.

I think overpopulation by humans is the biggest reason animals become extinct.