• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Animal Crossing for the Wii

Teorropy

Yeah, I really don't know why I like it. I think about it and can't explain why. I am really looking forward to getting in for the wii and it being online. That will be so cool.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
With the free online play that the Wii offers, an Animal Crossing multiplayer online mode is almost guaranteed. It would be expected by almost everybody who got the game.

They would probably have to limit how many friends can come to your town at once though unless there were central servers. I'm not 100% sure how the Wii online features work.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
they could get up to 64 I believe in one town, I might be mistaken, but thats what I read somewhere was the limit... then again probably most someone would have is like 12