• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Animal Crossing for the Wii

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Does anybody know if there is an Animal Crossing game for the Wii in the works?

That game was pretty fun and with the online aspect of the Wii it could be even better. I haven't seen anything official on any websites yet though.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
nothing reported on the title yet, though it is probably in the works.

As popular as AC:DS is, I would suspect we will hear about sometime early next year, as Nintendo will have all the heavy hitters out by then. All we need after that is another Pikmin

Teorropy

I haven't heard for a while about that. I did hear once that it was going to be two player. But other than that, I haven't hear a word about it or even seen any hints.

dDave

V.I.P.
I have animal crossing DS it's decent but it is definitely lacking the town square that all of the humans got to live in with a message board right in the middle, but I'll admit that it was quite addicting and I had to work on breaking the habit of playing it so much, there are plenty of cheap ways to earn money in this game, even on the DS version, I won't say any of them here because some of you don't want to know...

If it came out for wii then i would definitely get it just because I still like the game I just don't play it much.

Teorropy

I have a friend that has harvest moon, I never was able to get into it, too much going on at that time. I have been wanted to get it and play, looks like it couls be a game to play.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
What was the big deal with Animal Crossing? I never quite got why it was so popular.

dDave

V.I.P.
It is a never ending game that you make money in what is there to not love? (just kidding I really don't know why I like it it's really weird)

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
i enjoyed ti at first but after a while it got old, but on the wii it should be online and that could be nice