Wii Animal Crossing City Folk

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Yay! It was finally announced!

YouTube - Nintendo E3 Animal Crossing City Folk

They also announced a whole new voice chat thing for the Wii. I probably won't buy it, (I hate my voice.) but it's sure to appeal to a lot of people!

It's also confirmed to have a small city place you can go to. It looks like it will have a few of the visitors, like Gracie. (no more cleaning her car?)

Lastly, real holidays are back! They showed Halloween... Looks like it'll be fun.

Anyways, I hope I'm not the only AC fan here. XD

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I'll probably be getting this game (little brothers will buy it anyway) I also have the other 2 animal crossing games and they're ok it's a decent game idea but some people just get addicted to this type of game, it annoys me that there is no way to actually finish the game.

missingno

Registered Member
I love Animal Crossing, it's one of my favorite GameCube titles. Also I had Wild World but it was stolen from me, but I enjoyed it while it lasted.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
A few of my friends are showing interest in it, so I'll probably get it just for them, it'll be another thing that we can do, although I doubt that I'd play all that often, but sometimes a mindless game can do you some good.

Turbo

Registered Member
mindless games that unite the world like this are always great.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Never played this game, but heard nothing but good things about it. Synd has a Wii so maybe I'll try it one day.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
So has anybody else here got this game?

I just got it tonight... Seems really similar to AC:WW, but I know it's better. =P

I just have to curse them for making it to where everything is closed during the night. >_<

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Are the days still done in real time? That was the one thing that bothered me about AC. I'm more of a hardcore gamer so when I sit down to play a game I want to play for hours at a time. Not 1 hour and be done with everything.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
"Hardcore gamer"?

:lol:

Sorry, it always makes me laugh when people say that...

It is still done in real time, and to not do it in real time would absolutely destroy the Animal Crossing series. It would not be the same without it. It may be annoying that everything closes at night, but that's just part of the Animal Crossing experience.

There's plenty to do in town, even in the middle of night... Just keep on catching fish.

Although I do really wish there was a way to adjust the times that the stores are open, because some of us have most of our free time during the afternoons and nights.