• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Angry Letter Case

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
A Southern California art teacher who was suspended for 11 days after writing a harsh letter to a student’s parents is firing back at the Los Angeles Unified School District, claiming he is the true victim of harsh behavior.
I want all of you to be very careful when you write angry letters. Also, make sure that your kids don't fall victim to abusive teachers.

Art Teacher's Angry Letter to Student's Parents Prompts Suspension by LAUSD | NBC Southern California

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
If the letter can be described as "angry" then the entire voice of the communication is in a negative tone and outside of the teacher's scope of responsibility. The teacher's responsibility is to inform the parents, not to judge.